[ROM][X8] GingerXperiaRay_V003 for nAa

Thursday 15 December 2011



 GingerXperiaRay. It is based on MiniCM by nAa (Thank you for the best ROM ). This is the third version of GingerXperiaRay. Many people in Poland like my rom and asked why I didn't share it with you, so here I'm! I'm a beginner developer, so Please be respectful!


IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY BUG, REMEMBER ABOUT "FULL WIPE" BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!


Changelog:
V003:
-ICS: transition, audio, lockscreen, theme(you must change it in themechooser)
-full working flashplayer
-more RAM
-really good performencs for game!
-more smooth and fast

YOU NEED nAa KERNEL!!!

DOWNLOAD:GingerXperiaRay_V003 + GOOGLE APPS + nAa-06b


nAa Kernel is required for it to fully work

[nAa permitted me to use this ROM]


Screenshoot:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DroidXDA © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter